About the Marketing Manager position Polarys is looking for a Marketing Manager with 3+ years of experience to establish Polarys’s brands & their product offerings in-market. You’ll chiefly be responsible for building story-focused marketing strategies, and driving forward campaigns with incredible attention to detail.
What you will do
- Development of the Go To Market (GTM) strategy for growth products/projects and oversee execution
- Partner with Product teams to identify and bring innovative products/solutions to market
- Developing & supporting the execution of story-driven marketing campaigns
- Drive authority and credibility across our core brand & product pillars by supporting the development & execution of our content calendar
- Write and/or oversee on-brand & on-demo copy for managed campaigns across multiple mediums including socials, web, content (PR & hosted) & discord, optimising for improved performance and brand feel based off consumer feedback and content analytics.
- Oversee and manage the asset creation process of campaign materials to ensure brand alignment, error-free production, and effective storytelling with the goal of driving conversion.
- Proactively identify & monitor core marketing KPIs that assess the impact of our marketing efforts, and report internally to key stakeholders.
- Facilitate brand collaborations with third party agencies and strategic partners
- Conduct marketing research and business analysis to identify business opportunities and map out marketing strategies
Who are you
- Senior-level Consumer/Product Marketer, responsible for bringing multi-million $ products to market
- Full-stack Marketer: directly managed full-campaign delivery from strategy to execution
- Experience leveraging multiple-channels in campaigns and understanding of channel incrementally to guide decision making
- Solid understanding of social channel best practices
- Experience working in a start-up environment: ability to lead through ambiguity, navigate complexity, work autonomously and multi-task in an agile environment
- Insights-driven approach; naturally use qualitative & quantitative feedback loops to iterate marketing strategies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and program management skills, and ability to partner cross-functionally with partners at all levels